Modern day challenges for Telecom operators are:
- New technology Upgradation.
- Limited spectrum allocations.
- Lower ARPU
- Larger coverage & capacity requirements, and most importantly,
- Maximizing the Value of Existing Network Resources.
Therefore, effective network planning is the most crucial element for the design of a cellular network.
Network planning today has been improvised and requires strategic forward planning to a larger extent. On the other hand, future technologies should also be taken into the consideration and therefore our key focus is on technologies like: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA, Wi-Fi etc.
Our Key Services in Network Planning Domain are :
- Network Planning and Dimensioning
- Nominal planning & coverage analysis.
- Access network & Back haul planning.
- CW Propagation Model Tuning.
- Capacity Planning.
- Parameter Planning.
- Candidate Selection
- Frequency Planning
- Site database & Neighbour list Planning.